In just seconds fire can destroy a home or a family, however, the recovery process can be lengthy and tough to navigate. West Metro provides assistance to our citizens who have experienced a fire and need help with the rebuilding process. West Metro can provide assistance with:
- After the fire information and what to expect.
- Staff contacts for victim assistance issues.
- Coordinating donations to assist future fire victims.
- Helping children recover after a fire.
- Assistance with speaking and working with media.
- How to request assistance.
Our focus is on assisting fire victims, however, we can also help provide support and information to those who have experienced an emergency incident and received assistance from West Metro Fire.