Community Education Specialist
3535 S. Kipling Street
Ph: (720) 963-6330
Fx: (720) 963-6346
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
West Metro Fire Rescue offers several different volunteer opportunities. All of our volunteer positions support our community education programs in non-operational roles.
- Office work - help with data entry, record keeping and program evalutation
- Family Fire Muster - join us at our biggest event of the year. If you like teaching kids how to be safe, you'll love helping with this event
- Friday Afternoon Club – helping prepare program and event materials on select dates at West Metro Fire Rescue’s Training Center
- Events – assisting West Metro’s firefighters and educators with safety events, safety fairs and promotional ceremonies
If you are interested in volunteering for West Metro Fire Rescue, please complete and return a volunteer application. All applicants require a background check, references and an interview prior to placement.
- We do not have any volunteer firefighter positions.
- We do not place people in positions for court-ordered community service.