Schedule a Construction Inspection
**PLEASE NOTE that although our Administrative office is closed to the public, this is not affecting our Plan Review or Construction related inspections at this time. We will update this page if this changes.**
Click HERE to access the Mobile Eyes Contractor Portal
(Mobile Eyes does work best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers)
Please note these important items when requesting inspections:
- Inspection requests must be received by 12:00 PM (noon) for the next business date option.
- While you are able to request a time when requesting your inspection, this is not guaranteed. The inspector routes his schedule after the 12:00 PM (noon) cut-off time and selects times based on their full schedule and all locations of inspection requests. You may leave a note in the comments box if a certain time is required, and the inspectors will do their best to accommodate.
- Inspections are self-assigned by the inspectors after our cut-off time of 12:00 PM (noon) the business day prior to the inspection requested date. You will not receive a confirmation email until the business day before the inspection. If you schedule days or weeks out, you will not receive confirmation until the business day before the inspection request date.
- The contractor is responsible to be at the job site ready for the requested inspection up to 1 hour before and 2 hours after the scheduled time.
- Please note our normal inspection hours are from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Please do not call our office to find out, or to request a time frame for you inspection. Mobile Eyes will generate a no-reply response to the requester of the anticipated arrival time once the inspector self-assigns. Or if the inspection needs to be moved to another date due to availability, the inspector will send a status log notice to the contact for the permit.
- To request cancellation of a requested inspection in the queue that has not been confirmed and assigned, you can send a written request to email@example.com . Please include job number, property address, and date of inspection requested.
**If an architect, engineer, or permitting firm has applied for the permit you (the general contractor) are requesting an inspection for, you'll need to send a written request that the permit contractor information be changed to your company after creating a contractor portal. You can email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org .