Plan Review Submittal Process
Starting April 4, 2017 ALL plan review submittals, for all permit types as well as Over-the-Counter, must be submitted electronically in a LEGIBLE PDF format.
Plan Review Submittal Form (Hard Copy - Use until April 4, 2017)
Plan Review Submittal Form (Electronic Version to be use on April 4, 2017 & Beyond)
• 3,600 sq ft. MAX for Tenant Improvement
• 12 Devices MAX (ex. Sprinklers, Strobes, etc.)
• 3 Sets of Engineer Stamped plans/prints/drawings
• Plans must be presented by some person who has the authority, responsibility and knowledge of the job to be able to make decisions and answer questions regarding the project.
Plan Review/Permit - New Submittal
Turn-around time - Approximately 4 weeks
• Deposit collected at time of application (credited to permit) - $100 for projects less than 10,000 sf, $220 for projects 10,000 sf and greater
• Permit applications must be completely filled out (job cost, contractor information, etc.).
Image does not exist