Station Tours & Fire Engine Visits
West Metro Fire Rescue District invites you to tour our fire stations. Playgroups, school groups, scouts and community groups are welcome to schedule a visit to one of our fire stations.
Station Tours are offered during designated times at specific fire stations on pre-scheduled dates, in accordance with our Department Training Schedule.
- Use this link to self schedule a station tour: station tour signup
- Please plan on having at least one adult for every 5 children/minors at the tour (maximum of 25 children per tour).
- West Metro Fire Rescue District cannot accommodate birthday parties at the fire stations, but groups are invited to schedule a tour as a part of their special day.
- The Denver Firefighters Museum is a great place for birthday parties.
- SCOUT GROUPS - we are happy to schedule a tour for your group to assist in completion of badge requirements. Please keep in mind however, that we are here to assist and cannot teach the badge requirements for the scout leader.
- Please remember, emergency calls take priority.
Fire Engine visits:Please submit requests to schedule a fire engine visits at least 3-4 weeks in advance using this form: fire engine visit request.
Please read the information below before you submit a request for a fire engine visit:
- Our fire engine visits are scheduled for one hour, “in service”, and in conjunction with our department training calendar.
- The requestor is responsible for designating a parking area for the fire engine, where it is unobstructed and can leave quickly in case a call comes in.
- Requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis and require a minimum of 3-4 weeks advance notice.
- We cannot guarantee availability or approval for all requests.
- The company or business has partnered with a life or fire safety organization in a safety related campaign
- There is published educational curriculum for this campaign
- There are members of a life or fire safety organization assisting in the effort
Silent Auction Donations: