Skip to main content

Operational Permits

Permits are required for certain types of operational projects, such as propane tank installs (temporary and permanent), tents over 400 square feet, open burn (which can include pig roasts, bonfires, and ditch clean-up), and special events (which can include haunted houses, carnivals, festivals, and large assemblies/gatherings). This is not an all-inclusive list.

Operational permit requests must be submitted at least ten (10) business days prior to your event. If your event  is less than ten (10) business days when submitting the request form, please contact our office at 303-989-4307 after submittal to speak with an Assistant Fire Marshal to discuss the project.

For any questions regarding Operational Permits or Special Event Permits, please contact us at 303-989-4307 or email